Marston Methodist Chapel
Built in 1835, the chapel is a small one room building in good order. Situated on the green in Marston village. Although only having a few members there are many people from the village community who support the chapel and close ecumenical links are maintained with the Anglican Churches at Worton and Marston. In 2007 the chapel ceased as an independent church council and became part of St. Andrews, Devizes
Revd. Gary Gotham
Tel. 01380 724264
(Pastoral Responsibility for:-St. Andrews United Devizes/Marston and Market Lavington)
Location; Turn off the Worton to Seend road (left if coming from Worton, right if coming from Seend) where it is signposted to Marston and follow the road for one mile until you come to a red phone box on the right. The church is on the green on the right hand side.
Sunday Services are at 6.00 pm.
|Minister with pastoral care||Revd. Gary Gotham|
|Stewards||Mr Frank Barcham, Mr Graham Cox|
|Church Treasurer||Mrs Marion Butler|
|Organist||Mr Frank Barcham|
|Property Steward||Mr Rod Duckett|
|Flowers Organiser||Mrs Frank Barcham|
|Caretaker||Mr Frank Barcham|
Click HERE to return to St. Andrews,Devizes.