Market Lavington Trinity Church
Trinity Church, Market Lavington, was built in 1892 as a Congregational Church. It became part of the URC on amalgamation with the Presbyterian Church and is now part of the Wiltshire United Area of Churches. They have very close ecumenical arrangements with the near-by Anglican Churches, St. Barnabas, Easterton and St. Mary's Market Lavington, and have regular combined services.
Revd. Gary Gotham
Tel. 01380 724264
(Pastoral Responsibility for:-St. Andrews United/Marston and Market Lavington)
Trinity Church now worships permanently in the newly built community hall situated in the middle of Market Lavington. We meet every Sunday at 10.30am and all, young and the not so young, families are welcome to join with us in this beautiful modern and well equipped hall. We meet once a month in house fellowship to share together, pray and study the bible and we are closely involved with our brothers and sisters at the Anglican churches of St Mary’s in Market Lavington & St Barnabas in Easterton.
For more information please contact Mrs Beth Warren on 01380 818252 (email@example.com)
Treasurer:- Mr John Wright.
The official address is St Marys Rd, Market Lavington. SN10 4DG.